Philadelphia Sports Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2017 8:58 pm  #1

Max, It's Been Nearly 2 Years Since We Last ARGUED This Point

Do you STILL really believe we ever went to the moon?

Come on man, I know you are smart.   And you told me your son was awake.

It's ALL a lie.   Let me hear you FINALLY say it, brother.

Come at me correct Max.  Don't threaten to want to have sex with me or something like that.

What the hell happened to our baseball team, Max?  Holy shiiiiiit!  How disgusting is this nonsense?

8/05/2017 10:23 pm  #2

Re: Max, It's Been Nearly 2 Years Since We Last ARGUED This Point

It wouldn't surprise me that we never went. It's just that I haven't found any point the conspiracy theorists have come up with that I wouldn't be able to refute. 

"It's all a lie". 

No it's not all a lie. That's the problem. What are the lies and what are not lies?

8/05/2017 10:37 pm  #3

911 was an inside job with 2 countries basically involved. Traitors in the US gov, and Israel. Israel and the Jews own the USA. They control all major media, they own all the politicans and they control all of Hollywood which I think is really just another form of media.

The dollar will eventually crash. It's a mathematical certainty.

ISIS was created by Israel the Saudi's and us. It's a glorified false flag.

Trump is an Israeli sell out....but that's nothing new. I knew politicians were bought and paid for years ago.  It would have been no different than if they elected Hillary.

The market continues to rise because of QE and the printing of money. It will crash but the timing of that thing is very hard to predict. I've begun investing in "junk silver".

The Holocaust is essentially a lie. The evidence is overwhelming that no Jews or very very few were ever gassed. The Zionists actually started the war. They started the hatred the Germans had for Jews. Hitler did not start WWII the Allies did. We treated german POW's like shit. At the end of the world we deliberately left hundred of thousands of them starve. Great independent movie on Youtube called "The Greatest Story NEVER told". It tells us the other side of the story of WWII. The side we never heard. And EVERYTHING fits with what is still going on today. Hitler wasn't actually the monster he was made out to be. He was a fanatical German patriot.  The movie was at first censored from youtube but were forced to put it back on because it was spring up all over on the internet. 

But the Holocaust one was the one that really shook me up. Walked around for like a week dumbfounded. How could everything we've been taught been a lie. Changed me completely around. 

Putin and Iran are the good guys.

The Moon? Nothing would surprise me but to me it is of less important. 

Flying saucers, aliens...still haven't found the smoking gun. Don't know. Wouldn't surprise me. 

8/05/2017 10:42 pm  #4

You know what they call good investigative journalists? They call the conspiracy theorists. They do that so guys like Phoggy won't even listen to what they have to say. Like the Holocaust. There is no way that ANYONE who does research on that subject will not come to the same conclusion I did. Same with 9/11. Just no way.

8/05/2017 10:43 pm  #5

Cognitive dissonance. It's a psychological precept that when people are faced with a truth that goes against their belief system they will refuse to accept it. Cognitive dissonance is a bitch! 

8/05/2017 10:45 pm  #6

And if my friend fogman actually reads this I would recommend he remain in the Matrix. Cause coming out of it sucks. Realizing the real truth sucks. It shatters you to the bone and makes you feel lonely and disassociated with the rest of your friends and family. Stay away. 

8/05/2017 10:50 pm  #7

I have a Twitter page with about 20 thousand followers. I am anonymous and will not give out the page to anyone. It is a humor account but I slip in various truths designed to wake more people up.  But when the Phils become contenders I fully intend to use it to build this fuckin message board back to a respectable level. Right now I follow the Red Socks. I bought the MLB.com but the Phillies....when they play at home...are blacked out until 90 minutes after the game is over. Plus they suck. They're not even a major league team. More like a AAA team. So I follow the socks because I hate the Yankees. And they give the Yankees the most competition. Don't like the DH rule in the American league but you can't have everything. 

8/05/2017 10:55 pm  #8

Hope everything is fine with all of you guys. Miss the old days.

8/12/2017 3:53 pm  #9

max,

I'm sorry but I don't believe the likes of Leni Reifenstahl.  Tell this story to the my Mom who was living under the bombings in the UK.  She had to work at an arms factory at 14. Or my Dad at D-Day & the Bulge.

Sorry Max.  I don't buy the alt-right version.  I do agree with the Zionist angles to an extent.  They want things their way.  I'm more open minded about Iran than most people.  The CIA killed their democratically elected PM and then installed the Shah as a puppet for the oil kings.

That I believe.  The Holocaust.  Sorry - it happened.  Otherwise where did they go?

Last edited by phoggy (8/12/2017 3:54 pm)

8/12/2017 3:54 pm  #10

And you have to let us in on the Twittwr feed.  I don't use Twitter but would love for you and pan to have an act together.  you 2 would be hilarious for everyone!

8/12/2017 9:37 pm  #11

Hi Phoggy. Hope all is well with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83PSymbSWBI

8/19/2017 9:28 pm  #12

Max with what you wrote on 8/5 you are officially part of the 5%.

1% of the world controls the world.  They are basically satanic, pedophiles.
4% are useful idiots who sell their souls to do the 1%'ers bidding.  (Celebrity sellouts)
90% believe all this shit is real.  Completely asleep, believing EVERYTHING they see on tv.
5% are the ones who are awake, trying to awaken the 90% and getting called MENTAL.

The 1% don't want the 5% to awaken the 90%.

Glad you're awake Max.

8/22/2017 3:34 am  #13

Yup for once I completely agree with you. Have you researched the 100th monkey theory?

If not I'll shorten it up. It's a scientific discovery. A connection that a species has with each other that can't really be explained. To make a long story short once you get to around 10% awake the rest will automatically wake up. 

8/22/2017 3:39 am  #14

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e2/33/b5/e233b533b3cdcf7429898d2d3c34d231--business-motivation-the-penny.jpg

8/22/2017 3:48 am  #15

My hobby for the past 3 years has been waking people up. I figure I've planted "seeds" that will grow until they are completely awake. I figure I've awakened at least 100. I've explained the above picture to them. They will in turn wake up others. In 5 years it won't be 5% that are awake it will be 10%. Once that occurs there will be a shift in consciousness and we will emerge from the dark ages. I use my Twitter account to do this. I give it out to no one that knows me. No one!!!..... because I only end up endangering my family. I personally don't give a fuck what they do to me. I am advocating violence and revolt as well. This whole idea of a peaceful revolution is just a bunch of bullshit indoctrination. Violence has always been the instrument by which positive change ever takes place. Violence is the only thing those that rule understand. 

I'm not saying what I'm doing is extremely powerful but I am doing at least my share to bring about a better world. 

8/22/2017 3:52 am  #16

But I will tell you this pan. We could argue until the cows come home as to who actually rules us. But it is undebatable the instrument they use to do that. That instrument is the central banks like the Federal reserve. The Federal reserve is no more federal than federal express. These central banks...their ability to print unbacked money out of thin air have given them an unlimited amount of money. With that money they have bought everything and everyone that could be bought.

8/22/2017 4:00 am  #17

Want to end cancer....end the Federal reserve and have our own treasury print the money. Want to end war? Have our own treasury print the money. Poverty, disease, the use of fossil fuels....I could go on and on and on. They have bought everything and have enslaved us all in a system of debt.

JFK...tried to end the Federal reserve. He issued an executive order allowing the treasury to start printing our money. 5 months later he was dead. Hitler got rid of Germany's central bank because his people were starving. This led to an unprecedented expansion of that economy.. An expansion that has never been equaled in the history of mankind. 

So we can argue about who is in charge but that doesn't matter. End the federal reserve and you effectively cut off the head of the snake. Do that and they're fuckin done! End of story. The world will emerge from the dark ages and it will be the most peaceful and wonderful period the world has ever seen. 

8/22/2017 4:11 am  #18

So my point Pan is this. You my friend are awake. You my friend are a salesman. Probably a pretty good one. Use those skills and slowly start planting seeds that will wake up others. If you don't know what "cognitive dissonance" is....look it up. You have to wake people up slowly. I personally think one of the best places to start is 9/11. Don't be so paranoid and afraid of these bastards. If they really had unlimited power I would be dead by now with the shit I've said on the net. On my Twitter account I have nearly a million impressions a month now. 10,000 people come and visit my profile page a month. Trust me. There are way too many people now awake for them to stop us. There are way too many people spreading the truth. The genie is out of the bottle and there's no putting it back. 

You have a daughter if I remember correctly. I have two sons and 3 grandchildren. We need to make a better world for them. So we best get at it. Nice talking to you. 

Board footera