Philadelphia Sports Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2017 8:55 pm  #1

Well At Least the Sucksers Look Like Their Tank Plan Will Work

Phoggy if we go to a game, and we should, it'll be a Sixers game.

What the hell happened to the Phillies?

Seriously, I haven't been on this board in MONTHS because I can't even think about this STENCH that this franchise has become.

Now our #1 pick Moniak has gotten off to a terrible start and his stock has fallen.

Max, Handzus, where y'all been?

7/17/2017 5:37 pm  #2

Re: Well At Least the Sucksers Look Like Their Tank Plan Will Work

pan,

The stench comes through the Intermnet it's so bad.  apparently, they sold us a bill of goods to make the trades look better than what the returns really are.

JP Crawford is now just another prospect.  Alfaro still can't stay disciplined at the place.  Franco & Herrara are undisciplined.  This is another three to five YEARS.  Moniak is a Punch & Judy hitter.

Sucks man, really sucks.

7/17/2017 6:22 pm  #3

pan,

Just let me know the game.  I'd go to a Phils game.  tickets are dirt cheap on Stub Hub.  Get a weekend with Hall of Fame club privileges.  

7/21/2017 11:01 am  #4

Phoggy what got me the most from that list was Mosniak, punch and judy.

Worse record in the majors 2 years ago for this?  And this year it's not even close how bad we are. 

September for a Phils game is best, Phoggy and we must do a sixers game in NOV / DEC.

Don't forget my email is jcail@acocellalaw.com  I believe we have communicated there already.

We will do Phils game 100% brother.

I can't even follow BASEBALL anymore let alone the Phils and cant wait for football.

7/21/2017 5:47 pm  #5

pan,

I'll email you later in Aug.  It would have to be early Sept. for the Phils since I'm going to my winer hangout for a couple of weeks in the latter part of Sept.

7/26/2017 6:36 pm  #6

Did anyone catch that the throw in player for Oswalt, Domingo Santana is hitting .290 with 16 Hrs. for the Brew Crew.

He may end up the new Ryne Sandberg as a throw in stud...

Board footera